What You Don’t Know Could Cost You!
This workshop is different from anything else you’ve ever experienced! As CPAs we take tax planning for your retirement very seriously. The US Government has promised trillions of dollars for programs such as Social Security and Medicare. These are promises they can’t afford to keep…unless they raise taxes. These rising taxes will impact your retirement more than anything else. This workshop will discuss the upcoming tax landscape that will impact everyone’s retirement as well as ways to protect yourself from rising taxes.
- How to maintain control of your assets and keep them in your pocket and out of Uncle Sam’s.
- Tactics to legally reduce or eliminate unnecessary taxes in retirement.
- What the government doesn’t want you to know about the coming tax increases and how they will impact your retirement.
- How to legally minimize the amount of taxes you owe and pay on your Social Security benefits.
- How you can be in a ZERO percent tax bracket at retirement.
About Your Presenter…
Joshua E Bretl, CPA
Josh earned a degree in Accountancy from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign’s College of Business. Two days after graduation, in June of 2003, Josh came to work at FSR. Josh is the firm’s Senior Advisor, specializing in Tax-Free Retirement, working with retirees and pre-retirees. He enjoys helping clients plan for their financial future. In addition, he is the past Treasurer of the Elmhurst Heritage Foundation and the past President of the Elmhurst Lions Club.
Joshua met his wife, Melissa, at U of I and have rapidly expanded their family in recent years with two year old twin boys and a newborn daughter. He is really looking forward to the day when he and the boys can start playing baseball and shooting hoops together. Besides spending time with his family, his interests include economics, new technologies, travel, golf, wine and good food.
Hinsdale Public Library
20 East Maple Street
Hinsdale, IL 60521
Thursday May 12th or Wednesday May 18th